TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Application terms and conditions:
- a. The general terms and conditions apply to all services. From offers, reservations to other agreements concluded with Dutch Minion and her Bike (hereinafter DMAHB);
- b. DMAHB reserves the right to change the terms and conditions below at any time with or without notice. The latest version of the general terms and conditions can be found on the website www.dutchminionandherbike.com;
- c. DMAHB expressly rejects the application of other terms and conditions;
- d. Exceptions to these general terms and conditions are only possible if the parties have agreed on them in writing;
- e. You must be in possession of a valid driver's license (when driving/riding the motor vehicle yourself);
- f. You must take care of the necessary insurance for yourself and your motor vehicle, travel insurance, etc. Participation is on your own risk.
2. Reservations and cancellation
- a. DMAHB will only process reservations from persons who are 18 years of age or older;
- b. The agreement is concluded after both parties have acted as follows:
- DMAHB has confirmed your reservation in writing;
- By making a reservation by e-mail, or by completing the registration form, you have committed yourself to pay the payment amount. This amount is non-refundable, see art. 2.c and 2.e;
- When making your reservation, your possible wishes and preferences with regard to the services offered from DMAHB will be taken into account as much as possible.
- c. After booking you will receive the booking confirmation and you must make the payment within 14 days to: Bank account number NL22 RABO 0389 3272 98, in the name of E.D. Postma, mention Dutch Minion + reservation number. BIC: RABONL2U;
- d. The payment is non-refundable;
- e. In the event of cancellation on your part, cancellation costs are due:
- Immediately after booking: 30%;
- Up to 4 weeks before the start: 50%;
- Between 1 and 4 weeks before the start: 90%;
- Within 1 week before the start: 100%.
- f. If canceled from DMAHB, the full amount will be returned.
3. Start and departure for multi-day services:
- a. Check-in is possible at the base between 15:00 and 20:00. Upon arrival, guests are required to show their passport or identity card;
- b. The general terms and conditions of the relevant operating base always apply in addition to the general terms and conditions of DMAHB.
4. Rules of Conduct:
- a. Rules of conduct stated in the general terms and conditions of the operating base must be respected at all times;
- b. Between 22:00 and 08:00 it is not allowed to disturb the peace of the other guests of the relevant base. For example: riding a motor vehicle on the base, turning on music and TV at a level that the other guests can hear, talking loudly, etc.;
- c. In case of fire or other serious calamities:
- First warn the emergency services (call 112). Police (call 113). Report immediately to DMAHB and, if applicable to the base, report immediately to the reception;
- d. DMAHB reserves the right to make changes to the structure and content of the services offered in the event of seriously deviating behavior; or conduct that is contrary to the rules of conduct;
- e. Excessive use of alcoholic beverages is not allowed;
- f. The use of drugs and/or other anesthetics (with the exception of alcohol) is prohibited.
5. Premature Termination of the Agreement by DMAHB:
- a. In the event of non-compliance with the regulations/rules of conduct, DMAHB may be requested to leave the trip and/or accommodation of the base. The agreement can be terminated with immediate effect:
- When general rules of conduct of DMAHB and/or those of the base, despite prior verbal and/or written warning, are not or are not properly observed or are ignored in such a way that, according to standards of reasonableness and fairness, DMAHB and/or the base may be required to continue the agreement;
- If, despite a prior verbal and/or written warning, nuisance is caused to DMAHB and/or the base and/or other guests of the base,
- If the safety or good atmosphere at or in the immediate vicinity of the base is disturbed;
- When, despite a prior verbal and/or written warning, the safety of the other participants or fellow road users is jeopardized;
- If, despite a prior verbal and/or written warning, your use of the accommodations of the base is contrary to the house rules and if this is contrary to the purpose of the site;
- Theft, vandalism, aggressive behavior and drug use are among other reasons for direct denial of further participation of the participant, including full companionship.
- b. In the event of premature termination of the agreement, the participant must ensure that the accommodation is left from the base in an orderly manner, but at the latest within 4 hours;
- c. In the event of premature termination of the agreement during the DMAHB program, you must immediately leave the company;
- d. If the participant fails to leave/clear the base/company within the above conditions, DMAHB is entitled to do this at the participant's expense. DMAHB is not liable for damage arising from or related to the eviction, unless the damage is caused by negligence;
- e. In principle, the participant remains obliged to pay the agreed amount to DMAHB for the relevant services and the possible operating base. In the event of the above facts, no refund will be made of the payment made by you.
- a. Participation in all DMAHB services is entirely at your own risk. DMAHB is in no way liable for damage and/or accidents caused by third parties. By participating, you expressly waive any right to compensation;
- b. DMAHB cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen events, acts of God, natural disasters or legal decisions that disrupt, interrupt or prevent your participation in DMAHB's services.
- a. Damage related to the operating base must be reported immediately to the relevant operating base in accordance with the applicable house rules. Damage and any consequential costs will be charged to the causer;
- b. Damage administered to DMAHB materials etc. should be reported immediately. The resulting damage and any consequential costs will be charged to the person responsible.
8. Applicable law
- a. Dutch law applies to these general terms and conditions.